Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
2017 to present
Personal Mission Statement:
To win the lost to Jesus Christ, to be an example of a believer in word and deed and be a source of encouragement to others. We thank God for our many years of service and pray for His continued blessings and divine guidance as we continue to grow and serve Him.
Education / Experience:
Serving as a minister for over 50 years in Texas, Indiana & Kansas.
Baptist Bible College in Springfield, Missouri in 1966
Ordained July 21, 1967 at Southside Baptist Church, Springfield, Missouri.
* Dec 1965 - July 1972 Southside Baptist in Springfield, Missouri, as Associate Pastor under Pastor Fred Neidy and director of BBF Publications Department for 1 year.
* July 1972 - July 1989 West Main Baptist Church in Henderson, Texas, as Pastor.
* July 1989 - Nov 1994 Grace Baptist Church in Bluffton, Indiana, as Pastor.
* Nov 1994 - Dec 1995 Funeral Home in Henderson, Texas as Grief Counselor.
* Christmas Eve Dec 1995 - Easter 2017 Ocheltree Baptist Church in Spring Hill, Kansas, as Pastor.
* Easter 2017 - current day Ocheltree Baptist Church as Pastor Emeritus.
Pastor Middlebusher graduated from High School in Ottawa, Kansas, where he grew up. He married Judy Patterson in 1961and they were blessed with 3 children, 8 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild over the years. Irvin & Judy have served
Pastor Middlebusher says, "It has been my great joy and pleasure to serve the Lord these many years with God's precious people".